41. I was born in Maine. We moved from there to a rural town in central Pennsylvania.
42. Many of our neighbors were Amish people and one of my fondest summer memories is of Amish boys pulling a red wagon piled with sweet corn up and down the road, selling it- delicious!!]
43. When I was in college, I joined an ultimate frisbee team. I just remember being really out of breath from running so much...haha!
44. I would love to have 10 kids.
45. I dream of adopting at least a few children, but not necessarily as infants.
46. If I am not married by 28/30 I plan to adopt as a single parent.
47. I believe that it is better for a child to have one awesome parent than to float from foster home to foster home for their whole life.
48. I would be willing and SO excited to be able to adopt a child with Down's Syndrome.
49. I enjoy most vegetables, especially corn and tomatoes.
50. My blog template comes from Final Sense...isn't it beautiful?