Saturday, April 12, 2008

100 Things Part VI

51. I once went Trick or Treating at Stephen King's house-- when we lived in Maine.

52. Stephen King's family went to the same church as my family attended. He has three children who are a bit older than me.

53. In my immediate family, we have three birthdays in February, one in March, one in April, one in May, one in June, and then Sam and Bryan are September and October.

54. I am good with computers, and fixing minor problems related to them-- internet issues, printer hookups, etc.

55. Actually, that is how I met my friend Jess- it was her first semester of college and she was having trouble connecting to the internet. I helped her out and we've been good friends ever since!

56. Another one of my friends, Anna, is coming to town next week and I cannot wait to see her! I think the last time I saw her was in May, when she graduated from college.

57. For the first time in many years, I will not be attending the graduation at my college-- there is no one that I know well who is graduating!

58. I love photography-- mostly snapping pictures of scenery or nature. I have a lot of "favorite" pictures... the rose in my profile picture is one of them.

59. One of my lifetime goals is to visit all 50 states. So far I have been to 26 of them-- Alabama, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Louiiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virgnia, and West Virginia.

60. I have also visited 14 countries outside the USA- Canada, Mexico, Austria, Hungary, France, Germonay, Ireland, Scotland, England, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City, Poland, and Czech Republic.

No comments: